Combining so many wonderful things into the most perfect blondie: white chocolate, caramel filling, and a brown sugar protein crumble topping! Gluten free, reduced sugar, and added protein to make these mouthwatering blondies a guilt free treat!
White Chocolate Caramel Snickerdoodle Blondies
- 100g gluten free flour
- 1/2 scoop syntrax matrix protein
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup truvia brown sugar blend
- 1 1/2 cup (168g) coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar free caramel sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 scoop vanilla matrix protein
- 3 tbsp truvia brown sugar blend
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 scoop syntrax vanilla matrix protein
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together coconut oil, brown sugar blend, and eggs in medium sized bowl. Combine dry ingredients then incorporate into wet mixture and mix until smooth. Stir in 2 tbsp white chocolate chips.
- Pour half of batter into bottom of greased 8x8 pan.
- Mix together caramel filling then spread on top of batter. Pour remaining batter over top of caramel mixture.
- Mix together topping ingredients in small bowl and sprinkle on top of mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until center no longer jiggles.
- Cool completely before cutting into 16 squares.
- 201 calories
- 15g carbs
- 15g fat
- 4g protein
Be Fit Creations http://befitcreations.com/