Who says you have to wait until it’s your birthday to eat cookie cake? My dog is turning 8 this week which means I have the perfect excuse to eat cookie cake every day during his birthday week.
I actually made TWO funfetti cookie cakes because the first one wasn’t “pretty” enough. #Discriminatecakenotpeople. The second one, however, was perfect both in appearance and taste. I topped it with a protein chocolate cake batter frosting for the finishing touch.
Made with gluten free flour, sugar free pudding mix, and protein powder – this cookie cake is perfectly acceptable to eat any day of the year – whether it’s your birthday, your dog’s birthday, or your kindergarten teacher’s birthday. Every day is a day to celebrate!
Gluten Free Funfetti Cookie Cake
- 130g gluten free flour
- 16g sugar free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 scoop Syntrax vanilla Matrix protein
- 1 tsp baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 24g swerve granulated sweetener
- 24g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (120g) coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- 2 oz nonfat Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1 oz light cool whip
- 1 scoop @officialsyntrax vanilla Matrix protein
- 15g gluten free cake mix
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients together in large bowl. Mix together wet ingredients then combine with dry. Stir in sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Spread mixture into greased 9 inch pie pan. Place pan in oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove when edges are golden. Mix together frosting ingredients and place inside piping or ziploc bag. Frost the cake as desired. Cut into 12 equal slices. Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 1 week.
- 192 calories
- 17g carbs
- 11g fat
- 5g protein
Be Fit Creations http://befitcreations.com/