I have probably made over a hundred healthy new recipes since 2014.
I have made dozens of cheesecakes and dozens of brownies but it dawned on me that I have never made a cheesecake brownie!!
Let it be known that on the 31st day of January, 2018 I created my very first cheesecake brownie recipe. Let it also be known that this is also the very last creation I shot using my Nikon coolpix because today my new Canon EOS 6D comes in the mail!! Originally I was going to wait until my birthday (April 27th wink wink) to upgrade but waiting three more months seemed like an eternity. My Nikon has treated me well, but I’m ready for my big girl camera now!! I have rented several lenses to try out and can’t wait to test them out! If you are a foodie photographer like me, what’s your favorite lens you use??
Oops I got really excited. Okay back to the brownies; which are equally as exciting! I combined my favorite protein cheesecake recipe with a gluten free brownie made using almond flour and coconut oil. Swirl the two together and you have two of the best desserts in one!
Scroll below to see the full recipe!
Gluten Free Cheesecake Brownies
gluten free brownies swirled with a delicious protein cheesecake filling
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour/Meal
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup swerve sweetener
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs
- 4.5 oz fat free cream cheese, softened
- 150g nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop Syntrax Vanilla matrix protein
- 1/2 package sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- optional: white and dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brownie ingredients together, mixing wet and dry ingredients separately before combining.
- Stir until well combined, then pour 3/4 mixture into bottom of greased 8x8 pan.
- Using a mixer, mix together cheesecake ingredients until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake batter on top of brownie batter.
- Pour remaining brownie batter on top of cheesecake in spoonfuls.
- Use knife to swirl the brownie batter with the cheesecake batter.
- Optional: Top with white and dark chocolate chips before baking.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until center no longer jiggles.
- Cool completely then cut into 16 squares.
- Store in fridge for 3-5 days.
- 152 calories
- 11.4g fat
- 9.2g carbs
- 5.5g protein
Be Fit Creations http://befitcreations.com/