Apple Cinnamon Protein Pancakes
- 1 packet Apples and Cinnamon OatFit
- 1 scoop Syntrax Supplements vanilla protein
- 3 tbsp liquid egg whites
- 2 tbs vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Almond milk or Water
- 1/2 small apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat skillet to medium-high heat.
- For the pancakes, mix together dry ingredients first then stir in wet ingredients.
- Add almond milk or water to reach desired consistency.
- Pour pancake batter onto greased skillet in small circles. Cook about 2 minutes until bubbles form.
- Use a spatula to flip the pancakes and cook another 1-2 minutes. Set pancakes aside.
- Add apple topping ingredients to a medium sauce pan.
- Stir over medium heat 3-5 minutes until apples are very tender.
- Serve apple topping over warm pancakes. Top with maple syrup, if desired.
- Makes 3-5 small pancakes. Macros for ENTIRE recipe: 394 calories | 45 carbs | 9 fat | 34 protein
Be Fit Creations http://befitcreations.com/